Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Love Live Cosplay Wishlist~!

Hey Guys~!

If there's something I don't talk about enough on this blog, it is my addiction to Love Live. I have the game (both EN and JP,) I've seen the anime, I listen to their music, and I cosplay it too. Today I thought I'd share which cosplays are on my wishlist. Some I plan on buying and some I'm going to make. But I thought it would be something fun to show you guys. And now I think you'll know who my favorite character is. . .So let's start~~!

Nozomi Tojo: Paradise Live
#241 Toujou Nozomi SR idolized


Nozomi Tojo: Fairy Tale
#314 Toujou Nozomi SR idolized

Nozomi Tojo: Marine
#650 Toujou Nozomi UR idolized

Nozomi Tojo: China Dress
#377 Toujou Nozomi SR

Nozomi Tojo: Mermaid
#367 Toujou Nozomi UR idolized

Nozomi Tojo: Holiday
#203 Toujou Nozomi UR

Nozomi Tojo: Pajama 
#104 Toujou Nozomi SR

Nozomi Tojo: Animal
#104 Toujou Nozomi SR idolized

Maki Nishikino: Animal
#99 Nishikino Maki SR idolized

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! If you like Love Live, let me know who your favorite girl is in the comments below. If you haven't seen Love Live, let me know which of these cosplays is your favorite. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

3 comments:

  1. I love Fairy Tale!)) You should do this))

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERMAID FOR THE WIN!! Itll be really challenging but Im sure u can do it

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆