Tuesday, June 14, 2016

D.I.Y. Pom Pom Earrings~!

Hey Guys~!

If you have been anywhere, you have probably seen at least one pair of Pom Pom earrings. I have seen them on tons of websites, selling them for a ridiculous amount of money. Like guys, it's just pom poms...I know I love them too...But I bought a huge bag of them for $5...Today I'll be showing you guys how you can make your own Pom Pom earrings. So let's start~~!




For This Tutorial You Will Need . . .
Pom Poms
Earring Hooks
Jump Rings
Pliers
Needle
Thread
Scissors

First select the color and size of the pom poms you want to use. For the tutorial I am using these pastel blue ones that aren't too big or too small. Using a needle and thread, that matches the color of the pom pom, sew the jump ring on. Do this a few times so it stays secure.


Then you need to attach the earring hook. For these one that I have, you use pliers to open the bottom loop. After that, attach it to the jump ring and then close the loop.  And now we're finished~!!


I hope you guys enjoyed today's D.I.Y.~! In the comments below let me know what you think of pom pom earrings. I personally think they are super cute, I feel like a fluffy sheep or bunny when I wear them. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

7 comments:

  1. I don't know under what rock I've been living but this is the first time I see and hear about pom pom earrings. XD These are incredibly cute!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that's pretty cute)) I would wear them in winter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute:) Love it <3
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool DIY >3< the pom pom earring is so cute ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I get a very 90's kid vibe when I imagine myself wearing them :)

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute!! I love that the earring hook you got had a silver ball design near the end <3 It makes it so much more adorable

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to buy these types of earrings, but now I can just make them. Hehe thank you!

    x | Mish's Diary

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆