Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Favorites 2016~!

Hey Guys~!

It is that time of the month, the time when I share my monthly favorites~!! February has been insanely busy for me, finishing up school, finishing up my applications for college, and of course flying to China. For the next few months, my favorites posts won't be as long as they normally are, unless I do a haul sometime soon (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Anyways, it's time to share the monthly favorites. So let's start~~!

Makeup

L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara
This past month, I've just grown confident in my bare, makeup-less face. Except mascara is necessary. When I don't sleep well, it opens up my eyes. This mascara has been one of my favorites for a while, cause it does lengthen and volumize my lashes.


Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment
I've had really chapped lips here, mainly cause the air is really dry. This has saved my lips a ton. It smells kind of strange, and the consistency is really thick and goopy. But it works super quickly, I apply it at night and the next day my lips are smooth
Skin Care

Cetaphil Face Cleanser 

I've kept a very simple skin care routine here. This cleanser is really great, it is for sensitive skin so it doesn't break me out, and it doesn't dry out my skin. I use this at home all the time, and it's great for removing makeup too.

Fashion and Accessories

Bangles from China 

I have developed an addiction to these. I bought one in each city I've traveled to so far, Su Zhou and Hang Zhou. They're really pretty, and I hope to collect more while I'm here. 

Movies 

Silver Linings Playbook

 I watched this movie during the flight, and I forgot how much I liked it. This movie is rated R, so please don't watch it if you're under aged. Also there are some sensitive topics discussed, so I wouldn't recommend it if mental issues are a trigger for you. Overall I love it, it's one of my favorite movies. 

This is probably my shortest favorites post ever, but then again February is a short month. I hope you guys enjoyed this past month's favorites. In the comments below, let me know what some of your favorites were from the past month. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss 
image

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

5 comments:

  1. Love your feb favs the cetaphil cleanser is my fav cleanser i use either the liquid or the bar soap its a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to try out that cetaphil cleanser heard so much about it! Great picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice time! Love your new bracalets)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rock mascara! I'm a huge fan of spider lashes because I have the whimpy Asian ones, and the Maybelline mascara is amazing for it. And Cetaphil is amazing <3 my dermatologist used to recommend it to me all the time (haha, I just never listened)

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the miss manga one


    www.h-sama.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆