Friday, February 19, 2016

D.I.Y. Whipped Rainbow Decoden Phone Case~!

Hey Guys~!

Recently I've gotten into making polymer clay charms. I made so many during the past few weeks, that I decided I needed to do something with them. Today I'll be showing you guys how to make a decoden phone case. I'll be using the charms I made, and will be showing you guys the process you can use to make your own. So let's start~~!





For This D.I.Y. You Will Need . . .
A Phone Case (make sure it's a hard case or this won't work)
Decoden Cream and Decorative Tips (here's the one I use)
3-D Paint (in any color you like)
Charms (I made the ones I'll be using, but you can buy pre-made ones on Etsy)
Pearls and Rhinestones
E6000 Glue

To start, I'll be taking my phone case and taping it down to my work surface, so it doesn't move around. Then I'm planning out my case, before I do anything else, and taking a picture of the design I like. 

Now we'll be squirting on the cream. There are tons of designs you can choose from, but this is the one I did. After that, I used the 3-D paint to make a drip like pattern all around.


At this point, the cream is somewhat tacky, and this is when you should add your charms. I made all of them, the rainbow, hearts, stars, the bow and the rose. To attach them, add some extra cream where you want to stick them, this will allow them to stay on better. I also added some pearls and rhinestones, by placing them into the cream and pressing them in with a toothpick. And I had this pink space by the camera hole, so I used some E6000 Glue to add some pearls there for an extra detail. Wait for the glue and the cream to dry, and this will depend on the brands you use, and now you're finished~~!!

I am so happy with how the case came out~! I've wanted to try to decoden for a long time, and this was my first time. I love all the little details and it's been holding up nicely.


I hope you guys enjoyed today's D.I.Y. In the comments below, let me know if you have ever tried to decoden before and share your experience. If you guys liked this, please let me know cause I'd love to share more decoden crafts. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

14 comments:

  1. Aww, super sweet!)) Yet I don't think i'd use it for myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love it

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH YOU DID SUCH A KAWAII JOB! I wanna make 1 (or 30) for myself

    BCfactor Blog | bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! ~
    Thank you for posting! I've been wondering how you make these kind of cases, they're super cute! >u< Thanks for sharing this tutorial! It's really helpful. :3

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, I wanna make my own case too ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, and awesome knowing that you did it yourself!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks brilliant great job :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks brilliant great job :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to give this a go ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I used to be obsessed with making decoden phone cases, but unfortunately never have the time anymore :< but you did such a lovely job on this!

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute diy very creative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow so nice!! I always wanted to try a deco case like this *ç*

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆