Saturday, October 10, 2015

Zombie Nail Art Tutorial~!

Hey Guys~!

It's October, and that means Halloween~!! It is one of my favorite holidays because it's the one day a year I can wear cosplay and no one will judge me for it. Anyway, to get in the spooky spirit, I'll be showing you guys how to do this cute zombie nail art. I am a huge fan of AMC The Walking Dead, and the new season is starting this Sunday, so I thought it would be like killing two birds with one stone. So let's start~~!





For This Nail Art You Will Need
Base Coat / Clear Nail Polish
Teal Nail Polish
White Nail Polish
Red Nail Polish
Black Nail Polish
Dotting Tool
Nail Art Brush

First apply a clear base coat, to protect your nails. Once that's dry, apply 2 - 3 coats of a teal nail polish. Make sure it's opaque and wait for it to dry before continuing. 


With a white polish and a dotting tool, make two large white dots for the eyes. I made mine asymmetrical, because I like the uneven look.


When the white dries, make two black dots for the pupils. They can be looking in different directions, do whatever you want to make your's unique.


With a nail art brush, create the mouth. Make a line and then make smaller lines perpendicular to it. It doesn't have to be straight, you can do anything for a mouth, an X would be super cute.


Once that dries, use the dotting tool and red polish to make blood splatters. Make them random so they'll look better. You could use a tooth brush to flick the red polish onto the nail if you don't have a dotting tool. 


Apply a clear top coat once everything's dry to seal in the design and add a shine. 


I hope you guys enjoyed today's nail art tutorial~! In the comments below share what you would like to see as my next nail art tutorial, I love hearing your opinions.Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

17 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!! I really wish I had a steady and precision but every time I try nail art, it ends up be a sloppy mess :(

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It's a shame I'm so useless when it comes to doing nails.. :P

    And oh my gosh, new season of TWD coming out already? That last year really went by fast... I'm excited to watch it again, woo!

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little tutorial! I love how you opted for more of a summer shade as the base colour too ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur nail, thats a cute zombie I ever seen hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg how CUTE! I've got to try this out!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally envy your nails! They are long and pretty~ (unlike my nails...haha always cut short bcuase of piano ^^)
    I actually find your zombie super cute ♡
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || 태연 Inspired Makeup Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this nail art. So cute (;
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look so adorable omg, the perfect tutorial for Halloween! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's weird because in our country,Halloween is celebrated every November hehe.Followed you via GFC #125^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, I will try it soon.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the teal nail polish, such a gorgeous shade and what a cute halloween design x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post! I'm following you, follow me too if you want :) http://everythinggirlneedstoknow.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆