Monday, September 14, 2015

What's in My Back to School Survival Kit~!

Hey Guys~!

I am back in school, like I assume most of you are. Besides carrying around my textbooks, binders, and pencils, I have this cute little pouch. Inside I keep what I call, my school survival kit. This is basically an emergency kit, containing what I need for school, besides my homework. So let's start~~!





Nail File


Have you ever broken a nail in class, or gotten a hangnail? I have had a few nail mishaps in the past, so I now always carry a file with me. Surprisingly a lot of people now ask to borrow mine, and that made me realize how important it was. 

Hand Lotion


When it gets really cold where I live, my hands get dry. For that I always take a travel size lotion with me. This one is from Bath and Body Works in the scent Paris Amore, and I just find moisturizing my hands in the middle of class, or right before a test, to be therapeutic.

Hand Sanitizer


School is dirty, there are germs. If you don't want to get sick, have hand sanitizer. This one is from Target, I got it in the travel section and it smells lovely. I use this mostly when I'm at the gym or before eating my lunch.

Gum


I love chewing gum. In middle school it wasn't allowed, but it is allowed in high school for me. I don't have a favorite flavor, right now I have this tropical fruit one. If you aren't allowed to chew gum, having a breath freshening candy like Tic Tacs is great too.

Earbuds


When I have a free block or I'm in art class, I enjoy listening to music. I prefer headphones, but it's easier to carry around earbuds. These ones are really cute, they have a pastel color scheme with a tribal pattern. 

Lip Balm


I get chapped lips, so I always have lip balm with me. If you have been here since the beginning, you know that Baby Lips are my favorite lip balms. They're moisturizing and some of them provide nice color. It's like two products in one. 

Hair Ties


If it's hot or if  I have gym, I need to tie up my hair. I'm always in need of hair ties so I buy sets of them and take a set with me to school. I decided to show these super cute ones from Forever21 because they are more excited than generic hair ties.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. If you think I missed anything in my survival kit, let me know in the comments below. I wish you all a great school year, if you're in school, and if you aren't in school, I wish you a great rest of the year. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

5 comments:

  1. wonderful blog, I love it!
    You can agree on follow for follow?
    I love to read interesting blogs :)
    Greetings from Poland!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily i'm done with school but good luck to you :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite kind of blog post ^^ I always bring hand cream and hand sanitizer everywhere too ^^
    thanks for sharing

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting) Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆