Monday, September 7, 2015

Kiss Gel Dress Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I have a review for a product I've never tried before, nail strips. If you don't know what they are, basically they are strips for your nails that come in tons of colors and designs. I've heard mixed reviews on them, and my friend gave me a set for my birthday. Now I'll be sharing what I think of them for you guys. So let's start~~!





 The packaging is pretty simple, it just shows the design of the strips.

On the back are the basic directions.


The design I have is called Sugar & Spice, and it isn't listed on the Kiss website. However there are a bunch of other designs on their website, so there is something for everyone.

To apply these, they provide a file and a cuticle stick. There is a direction book, but it isn't very detailed.

The strips come in different sizes, which is great because not everyone's nails are the same size.


Okay, so how was my experience applying these. For the most part, it was easy, except for my pointer fingers. The strip kept bubbling and coming off the nail. Also, I had to trim down the width of some of the strips because they were too big for my nails.


They did last okay, but they began bubbling off more and more each day. I ended up removing them about three days after applying them because they looked pretty bad.



Online they cost $5.99 which would be fine if I liked them. They cost less than a professional manicure, and those last longer for me. I'd rather buy a bottle of nail polish and get a ton of wears out of it than spend my money on this.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
Range of Designs: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lasting Power: ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡
Easiness to Apply: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡
Price: ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡
Overall: ♥ ♡  ♡ ♡ ♡

I really think this is a waste of money. If they lasted, I would wear this over nail polish any day. However they don't adhere well to the nails, as they claim they are supposed to do. Also they should last a week, which they didn't for me. I wouldn't recommend this brand of nail strips at all.

I hope you all enjoyed today's review~! If you have tried this brand of nail strips, share your opinions in the comments. Also, if there is a brand of nail strips that you like and think I should try, tell me. I'd like to try more of these and find the best one to recommend to you guys. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |


10 comments:

  1. Love the design of these, pretty sad that they didn't last!

    Nicole xo | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame they don't stay on for long, they look so cute!
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is SO pretty! Such a shame they didn't end up being that great :/ Nice review!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nail art looks amazing!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review
    I like your final result
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/09/that-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆