Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Favorite Summer Lipsticks~!

Hey Guys~!

This summer I plan to experiment more with my makeup, which of course includes crazy lip colors too. Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite bold or unique lip products that I have been loving so far. If you want a full review on any of these, let me know in the comments below. So let's start~~!


Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet
This is a lipstick I've owned for a while and recently I've been wearing it a ton. It's a bright cool toned fuchsia color, and it feels super smooth on the lips. When I don't want it to look too bold, I dab some of the product on my finger and apply it to my lips. 

Etude House Cherry Tint in Lavender
This may look really intimidating, but it's actually super wearable. I naturally have really reddish pink lips, so on me, this color looks like a berry color. It is a stain, so it lasts super long on the lips without touching it up a ton. 

TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Orange
I don't really like orange lips on me, but this one is sheer so it doesn't look too orange. On me it looks like a warm toned coral, and it's super shiny. It looks like I applied lip gloss over it when I wear it, so sometimes I blot it for a little less shine.

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang
I have never liked red lips on myself, but this one is changing that for me. Honestly, I got this for the name because it reminded me of the K-Pop group, but it's a nice neutral toned red. You have to blot this or else you will get the color on your teeth.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Very Berry
As the name implies, this is another berry color. For a Baby Lips, this one is super pigmented, almost as pigmented as a lipstick. Because of that, I like to wear a clear gloss or balm over this so it sheers out on my lips like other Baby Lips Lip Balms. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post~! In the comments, let me know which of these lip colors was your favorite, I love hearing you guys's opinions. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the Revlon lip butters--I have one in Red Velvet. I want to try the Tony Moly bunny glosses so badly, they're so cute!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's been raving about those Etude house lip tints, i should probably invest in one soon Great post!

    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Will you follow eachother? Let me know. Follow me on GFC and leave a comment, I will come back immediately.

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reddish pink is such a gorgeous lip look and surprisingly goes with many styles! Lovely picks :3

    ❤ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me. I am following you back on GFC.

    http://www.nilgunozenaydin.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆