Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July Outfit Ideas~!

Hey Guys~!

It is almost the fourth of July and I decided that I would give you guys some outfit ideas. Today I'll be sharing five different outfits, all completely different styles. In the comments let me know which of these outfits you would wear. Also if you want to know where anything is from, check out my Polyvore account, where everything used is linked to there. So let's start~~!
image
image


image

image






I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! Leave me a comment telling me which outfit was your favorite, my personal favorite was the Dolly look. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |


4 comments:

  1. I think I love all the outfits, but my favourite might be "Edgy" because it gets so hot now in summer!

    Love, Anne ♥
    ✿ http://www.annebee.net ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i love these patriotic inspired outfits! Thanks for sharing <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cool! You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. I really love the outfits ^^

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆