Thursday, July 9, 2015

30 Day Anime Challenge {Day #11 Favorite Mecha Anime}~!

Hey Guys~!

Today's installment of our challenge involves me looking into another genre of anime that I don't watch a lot of, Mecha. If you don't know what that means, it's anime robots fighting. I am not into action anime, so I found it hard to answer this. But I stumbled upon this anime, and I am in love with it. So let's start~~!

My favorite Mecha Anime is . . . Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan~!


To summarize it, it starts with an underground village, with Simon, who while digging finds a strange key. Kamina, another person from Simon's village, dreams of going to the surface. One day a strange robot crashes into their village and a girl, Yoko, comes to defeat it. Simon and Kamina help her win and they leave with her to the surface.


Okay, why do I like this? Honestly I love Yoko as a character. Many people know Yoko because of her body. She is a popular character for her fan service, which has led to Yoko also becoming a popular cosplay.

I enjoy her because of the development her character goes through. I'm not going to spoil everything, but someone important to Yoko dies right after she admits her feelings for them. Seeing her character hide her emotions is honestly heartbreaking because she's such a positive and strong character.


I'm sorry that I didn't write too much for this. As I said, I don't watch a lot of mecha anime, so I didn't really know what to talk about. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have seen a mecha anime that you liked, share it in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. Loove anime
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and interesting review. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆