Sunday, July 5, 2015

30 Day Anime Challange {Day #10 Favorite Fighter Anime}~!

Hey Guys~!

If there is one genre of anime I don't really watch, it is fighting anime. However, Day #10 requires me to choose one, which involved me watching some fighting anime. I didn't want to put Fairy Tail here, since I have talked about it a lot. And I do have something else that I can share. So let's start~~!

Okay, this is kind of specific, but I really have to give this credit for being one of the best arcs I've seen in terms of animation and characters introduced. My favorite fighting anime is the Gun Gale Online arc from the anime Sword Art Online.



Now I'm not a huge fan of the first season of Sword Art Online, so when the second season began, I was hesitant to watch it. However, I was pleasantly impressed with the animation. The environment of the Gun Gale Online world was stunning.




The first season of Sword Art Online had beautiful environments, but it was a fantasy anime. Gun Gale Online has a cyber steam punk style, which is completely different than the original game. However, it was pulled off beautifully.

Okay, onto the character that they introduced in this arc that made me fall in love, Shino/Sinon. Shino is a girl, who after a violent accident in her childhood, has a strong fear of guns. Even if someone makes a finger gun, she begins panicking.



Her friend introduces her to the game Gun Gale Online, and she becomes Sinon, a sniper. Shino hopes that by playing this game, she'll get over hear anxiety. I found Shino to be a really well written, well designed, and relate-able character.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post~! I know I could have talked more about the action scenes, but I really don't pay attention to that when watching an anime. Share your favorite fighting anime in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss


Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆