Sunday, June 7, 2015

TofuCute Wishlist~!

Hey Guys~!

I am sharing one of my favorite websites with you guys, which is TofuCute. Everything on their site makes me happy and if I could I would buy everything. Today I be sharing my wishlist for TofuCute, which will include plushies, accessories, snacks, and stationary. So let's start~~!


Loppy Bunny Charm
{click to view}
I love bunnies, and once I saw this bag/phone charm, I knew I wanted one. All the different designs are super cute, my favorites are the blue one and the one with red eyes. I would probably add this to one of my Betsy Johnson handbags as a cute accessory.

Pocky Zipper Pencil Case
{click to view}
I think this is the cutest thing ever~! I love Pocky, and I am in need of a new pencil case for my pencils and paint brushes, so I thought this would be not only cute, but it looks to be decent size to fit everything I'd ever need for doing art out of my studio.

Alpaca Plush Folding Mirror
{click to view}
I think I'm a little late to the Alpaca trend, but I think this is just as cute and more practical than a plushie. This mirror would be great to throw in my purse or for if I'm filming a makeup tutorial, there will be a new one soon~!

Macaron Decora Plush Stickers
{click to view}
I love putting stickers on notebooks to add a cute touch to my everyday things. I love these dessert themed stickers, and there are a huge variety of designs to pick from. I love the little donuts as well as the strawberries. 

Hello Kitty Desert Charm Pens
{click to view}
I am really into having cute pens for taking notes in school. When my pen is cute, I'm more motivated to focus and take notes. These are adorable, and I want all four of the designs. I don't know if the ink is colored or not, but either way I want them. 

Bear Cupcake Mechanical Pencils
{click to view}
I also like cute pencils for notes, and these dessert bears are perfect. All three of the designs are cute, but my favorite is the dark brown and pink one. I just think the color scheme looks really nice and cuter than the other two.

Panda Pocky
{click to view}
If you have never had Panda Pocky, I think you're missing out on life. As a lover of white chocolate, this is one of my favorite Pocky flavors. I had it once before, but haven't been able to find it again since. I would love another box, or a hundred boxes, of this. 

Popin' Cooking DIY Candy Kit Ice Cream
{click to view}
I have always seen videos of people making these, and it looks like so much fun~! Basically this is a Japanese candy making kit and with it you can make tons of sweets. I chose this one cause the packaging is super cute. 

I hope you all enjoyed my TofuCute wishlist. If you would like a review on any of the products shown, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh sooo sweet <3
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pocky pocky too!
    Yeeeyy
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore TofuCute! I always make sure to stop at their stalls during conventions! The Popin DIY Candy is amazing!

    Minae ♥ | Minaekei

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆