Thursday, June 11, 2015

Confetti Nail Art Tutorial~!

Hey Guys~!

I wanted to do a really fun and colorful nail art design, and I came up with this. Today I'll be showing you guys how to create what I am calling, Confetti Nails. It is super easy and requires no professional nail art tools. I did a pastel color scheme, but I think there are millions of color options that would look good too. So let's start~~!


For this you will need . . .

A Clear Nail Polish / Base Coat 
Any Nail Polishes You Like
A Pencil

First apply your base coat and let it dry. This will protect your nails from staining. Then apply 2 - 3 coats of your base color. I am using a pale blue from Essie called Bikini So Teeny. Wait for it to dry it between coats, and make sure it's dry before continuing.


Choose some other colors for the 'confetti'. I went with a coral from Etude House, a pastel purple from OPI, You're Such a Budapest, and a pastel green from OPI, Gargantuan Green Grape. I dipped the pencil in the polish and made dots and swirls all over the nail. I started with the coral, then the purple, and lastly the green.




To blend everything, do the same technique with the base color. Wait for this all to dry, it will take a while.

Once it's dry, apply a clear top coat to add a shine and help the design last longer.


And now we are finished~!!


I hope you guys enjoyed this nail art tutorial. If you try it out, or you have suggestions for future nail art tutorials, let me know in the comments below, and share your pictures with me on my social media. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

8 comments:

  1. love the pastel color for the nailart ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! This design is so cute~ I love the colors<3
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute! Simple, yet adorable

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute nail tutorial!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute design!! ^^

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice this blue color :) On my French blog: "you can straighten your hair and eat Strawberries Tagada at the same time" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colours and nail art xxx

    Can you follow me on twitter?
    https://twitter.com/fabdaisy11

    Fab Daisy 11 ~ http://fabdaisy11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆