Saturday, June 20, 2015

30 Day Anime Challenge {Day #8 Most Epic Scene}~!

Hey Guys~!

Today is Day #8 of our challenge, and I'm sharing what I think is the most epic scene. Now for this the factors that went into choosing which scene to put here were awe factor, animation, and/or shock value. Without further adieu, here's what I think is the most epic anime scene. So let's start~~!

Okay, the most epic anime scene, the one with the best animation and the greatest awe factor is . . . When Natsume gets out of the shower in the anime Brother's Conflict, without a shirt on~!


I mean look at those abs. He's so dreamy. Also who doesn't love guys that are in love with their step-sisters~?! Seriously the animators deserve thousands of awards for this scene alone, and just based on this scene, this anime should get another season~!

Just kidding you guys~!! 

Anyway the most epic anime scene, in my opinion, is the fairs wheel scene in Terror in Resonance. I did talk a little bit about this scene in my Day #7 post, top anime couples, so {click here if you haven't read that yet.} I couldn't link the scene with the voices, since it is copy written on YouTube, but if you want to see the actual scene, watch the anime. 



Even re-watching it gives me the same chills I felt when watching this for the first time. Lisa, was kidnapped and used as bait to trap Twelve. He's trying to diffuse the bomb strapped onto her, and she's begging him to escape, all while riding a ferris wheel. 

The entire scene just makes my heart ache. They really do care about each other, but this moment really tests them. When Lisa gives up and starts crying, it's hard not to cry too. You can see the pain in Twelve's eyes and the stakes of the scene really add to this scene. 

The animation is beautiful. The scenery while they look out as well as the scenes that show the entire ferris wheel honestly took my breath away. 

I hope you guys enjoyed today's edition of the 30 Day Anime Challenge~! Share what you think is the most epic anime scene in the comments below, I love hearing your opinions. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆