Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 Day Anime Challenge {Day #5 Anime Character You are Most Like/Wish You Were}~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I'll be sharing my answer for Day #5 of the Anime Challenge. The question is, which anime character are you most like or which anime character do you wish you were like? I decided to do part one, or the first question. So let's start~~!
For anime character that I am most like, my friends would agree with me on this, is Taiga Aisaka from ToraDora.

First of all, we're both short and are both teased about it constantly. When watching the anime, every joke someone makes about Taiga's height makes me upset too, and I actually have heard similar jokes about me.


Second, I am a bit of a tsundere too. If you don't know what a tsundere is, it just means a character that is really mean till he or she opens up to people they care about. Taiga, throughout the anime, learns to become more open with the other characters. I don't think I'm as fast as Taiga to open up, but I'm working on it.


And third, we both can kick butt. Taiga is super tough, and people don't expect that cause of her height, and people are that way with me too. Like in the first episode when the main guy, Ryuji, bumps into Taiga in the hallway and she punches him in the face. I've done boxing and none of the guys at my gym mess with me after I kicked one of them out of the ring.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please share which anime character you think you are most like or which one you wish you were like in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it toradora
    Is one of my favories
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recomendation :D and for visiting my blog, I'm now following you and be here to read you :3
    SweetBeautyReviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owww *-*
    I love Taiga <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆