Friday, May 1, 2015

April Favorites 2015~!

Hey Guys~!

April was a crazy month for me, Anime Boston and planning for college have been the major events going on. Now it is May, and with my birthday and final exams coming up I feel like I can't catch a break. Anyways, today I'll be sharing my monthly favorites with you guys. I have some new favorites to tell you guys about. So let's start~~! 


*.Makeup :.。✯*
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly B.B. Cream

With it finally getting warmer, I've gotten back into wearing B.B. Creams. My favorite one is from Holika Holika, and it has really nice coverage. Also it has SPF which protects my skin from the sun.


Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Taupe and Bella White

I've been wearing these two shadows together, white on the lid and taupe in the crease. It is my everyday look, and it always turns out looking great. 


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp 

 I got this a while ago, and now it is one of my rediscovered favorites. This color is a natural red toned nude color, and surprisingly I've been enjoying the matte formula. 

*.Nail Polish :.。✯*
Essie's Petal Pusher

I got my nails painted this color at the salon this month, and now I really want to buy it. It's a cool toned grey color with purple undertones. This color is really wearable, and it lasted a really long time without chipping.

*.Skin Care :.。✯*
Simple Replenishing Moisturizer

I decided that it was time to try a new moisturizer, and since I like this company's makeup wipes,  I bought their moisturizer. It feels really lightweight and has no artificial fragrances or dyes. 

*.Perfume :.。✯*
Daisy by Marc Jacobs

This has become my everyday perfume, and now I have it in a roller ball so I can carry it around. I just love how it smells and even the roller ball has cute packaging. 

*.Anime :.。✯*
Nisekoi Season 2

 I was so excited to see this anime got another season. So far I've been really enjoying it, and I think the animation looks so much prettier. I'm hoping this season will get farther into the plot, but we'l have to wait and see. 


I hope you guys enjoyed hearing about my favorites from this past month. Please share some of your favorites with me in the comments below, I'd love to hear about what you guys are loving. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. these are great products ^^

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nyx lip cream too x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆