Monday, March 9, 2015

Favorite Pastel Nail Polishes for Spring~!

Hey Guys~!

Spring is creeping up, soon hopefully, and I'm already starting to change up my makeup and wardrobe for the warmer months. Today I'll be sharing my favorite pastel nail polishes that I think are great for spring. I love pastel anything, and nail polish is no exception. If you want a review on any of the polishes, since this is just my favorite colors, please let me know in the comments. So let's start~~!

imageOPI's You're Such a Budapestimage
I love lilac/lavender nails~! I think they can look casual but also classy in a way. This one is my favorite polish from that color family. It's a cool toned lavender and I often get my nails this color at the salon. It as a really nice shine too. 

imageEssie's Bikini So Teenyimage
I've worn this polish so many times it's crazy. It's a periwinkle blue with a slight shimmer. Wearing it does make my nails pop, and it really looks nice with any outfit. Also it's a great polish for a pedicure. 

imageOPI's Gargantuan Green Grapeimage
Pastel green is one of my favorite colors ever, and this polish is perfect to achieve that color on your nails. It is really wearable, which you wouldn't think when you see a green nail polish, but seriously this is the best green polish ever~!!

imageConfetti's Margarita Senoritaimage
Yellow polish is always hard to find, but this one is really nice. It's a neutral toned pale yellow and it's really great to wear on its own or for nail art. 

imageRevlon's Strawberry Creamimage
Surprisingly I don't own a lot of pink polish, but this one is a great pastel pink. It isn't super pale, so if you have a warmer skin tone, this color will look nice on you too. Also, totally unrelated, this polish is scented like strawberries~!!

Those were some of my favorite pastel nail polished for spring~!! I hope you all enjoyed seeing a variety of different colors too. If you guys have tried out any of these polishes or want a review on the formula, let me know your opinions in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. I love pastel nail colours! :) all these nails are perfect for the spring time. From the ones you've shown, I really like the lilac coloured one. ♡

    From the colours you chosen, you can make a pastel-sugar/salt nail manicure. 😃

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! The scent is amazing, I need to hunt for some more!
    I love Essie nail polish, they're so perfect! Great post~ ^.^

    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆