Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint {Lavender and Coral} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

In my February Favorites I talked about how much I liked the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in the color Lavender. I've had them for a while and have been testing them out. The shades that I'm reviewing are the limited edition ones, so I'm not sure where you can get these. So let's start~~!


I love the packaging for these!! It's so cute and I like the size of it. It doesn't take up a lot of space in my purse. The design isn't like any lip product I own, with its unique shape. Also I like that it has a doe foot applicator, which makes it really easy to apply.

These two are the limited edition shades of the Fresh Cherry Tints from Etude House. There are four other shades from their original line, which are less bold colors. These two colors are called OR202, which is the orange one, and PP501, is the purple one.


On the Etude House website, they promise that this product will be moisturizing, provide a nice shine, and that it's build-able. I tested out all of these claims before writing my review, so let's start with the moisture in the formula.

Before that, let's talk about pigmentation, both as a swatch and on the lips. First, here are swatches on my wrist. When first applied, they have a liquid looking shine and are very vibrant. When it's blended out, the color is still vibrant, but less pigmented.


My natural lip color is a muted red/pink, and if your lips aren't the same color as mine, you may have different color results. On the lips, the orange appears to look more like coral and the purple looks more like a berry color. I do like how both of them look, but I wish they stayed more true to color.

I have slightly dry lips, mainly cause right now it's winter and freezing cold where I live. If I apply this without a balm underneath, I do feel like my lips are softer, but I can see some of the product bunching up in the cracks of my lips when they're dry.

I got the two of them for around $6.99 and I think that's a really good price. I did try to search online to see where it's still available if you guys are interested in it, and I found it on Ebay for the same price I paid with free shipping. I think it's a really good price for two lip products and it's not too expensive if you're buying this to test out different colors.

Packaging: 
Pigmentation: 
Formulation: 
Price: 
Overall: 

I absolutely love these lip tints~!! They are just as good, if not better than the American lip tints/stains I've tried. I definitely want to try some of the other colors and some more products from Etude House. I really am impressed with these and am not looking forward to the day I use them up.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you have any products you can recommend me from Etude House, or any questions, leave them for me in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆