Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites 2015~!

Hey Guys~!

This is my first favorites post of 2015, meaning that it's February~! Right now there is so much snow where I live and I can't stand mounds of snow that I have to hike to school.  I wish I was still in Florida where it's warm and sunny .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・. Anyways it's time for my monthly favorites. I haven't tried a lot of new products this month, so makeup wise there aren't too many favorites. So let's start~~!

Makeup

Pürminerals 4-in-1 Foundation: I haven't been into wearing liquid foundation this past month, so I've been wearing this powder foundation everyday. It's broken and there's barely any left, so I need to get a new one soon.
Too Faced Matte Eye Palette: Everyday I've worn eyeshadow this month, I have used at least one shadow from this palette. Also I've been using the darker colors in the palette to do winged eyeliner. I have really enjoyed doing this, and it lasts all day without smudging or anything.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry: I'm literally obsessed with this lipstick. It's a warm toned coral and I really like how it looks with my skin. I wear it with any eye look really, and it applies really nice and smooth.

Nail Polish

Wet n' Wild in I Need a Refresh-Mint: I love the color of this polish. It's a minty teal color and I normally wear this kind of color in the spring, but I miss warm weather so I'm hoping maybe that wearing this will bring spring here sooner.
O.P.I. in In the Spot-Light Pink: This polish is really sheer, but if you build it up it becomes a really pretty pale pink. It looks really natural and is great for a french manicure. 

Skin Care

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: My skin has gotten dry from the cold, so I've wanted a gentle cleanser that wouldn't further irritate my skin. This one has been working greatly for me. It's fragrance free and has no harsh chemicals.


Anime/Manga


Fairy Tail: I've been watching the anime and reading the manga this past month. I do like the anime, but the current arc isn't too interesting, in my opinion, but the manga arc that just finished was perfect. I won't spoil anything, but the ending made me so happy and so sad at the same time. Also my favorite couple is totally becoming a thing now~!!

Kamisama Kiss: I started this anime sometime last year and I just recently finished it, not cause it was bad, but rather I had other shows that I wanted to watch. I watched the English Dub, which is perfect~!! And also the second season just started, so I'm looking forward to that too.

So that was my monthly favorites for the month of January. Again, sorry for lack of posts this month, I had exams and projects due like every week. But now it's February and I'm free~! Please let me know about some of your favorites in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the TooFaced palette is so pretty! I totally need to try out their stuff! Also, I still haven't tried any of Revlon's lipsticks yet… they're definitely going on my shopping list haha. Other than Cranberry, what other colors do you suggest?
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides that one, Wink for Pink is one of my other favorites. It's a natural looking pink color, which is great for everyday.

      Delete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆