Monday, December 22, 2014

Mini Update~!

Hey Guys~!

Right now I'm really sick ₊·(ϱ॔﹏ᵕ๑॓)‧* which would be slightly okay since it's almost vacation.

However I have a ton of exams tomorrow and I'm going on a trip in two days. . . This was literally the worst time to get sick. 

I was planning on filming a video today, but I feel so sick right now, and I really need to get better before my trip. 

So I sadly I won't have a video for you guys, but I will try to have a few posts for when I'm away. 

I'm really sorry you guys, since this blog means so much to me and I hate letting you guys down. 

Hopefully I'll have a review or two for you guys, and I do have my yearly favorites for you all to look forward to.

Thank you guys so much for everything and I hope to be well soon~!!

xo

Alyss


2 comments:

  1. Sounds not good!!Get well soon!! c:
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing alright... Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆