Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate Review~!

Hey Guys~!

I have another review for you guys on a product I've mentioned many times before and this is the Korres Lip Butter. Now if you've been reading my blog for a long time, you would know how much I love tinted lip balms and this one is no exception. So let's start~~!


The packaging for this is pretty simple, a container with a screw on lid. I don't know if it's just mine, since I haven't read many other reviews on this, but the cap for mine sometimes gets stuck and it's really hard to open it sometimes. 

There are seven colors available on the Korres website, and there is a nice range overall. I chose Pomegranate because I like the pink/coral tint.

Here's a swatch . . .

It is a lip butter, so isn't supposed to be as pigmented as a lipstick. However it is much more pigmented than I expected it to be. I really do like the color and the texture is really unique. It's almost like a jelly consistency, similar to the Holika Holika Aqua Jelly B.B. Cream. It applies on very smoothly and I do find the formula to be very moisturizing. 


The price for one of these is $12, which for this quality a product, I think is really good. I have had it for a while and I haven't really made a dent in it. Some drugstore lip products that are this nice a quality are around this price, and it is one of the less expensive high end lip products, so overall I do think the price is reasonable.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Color Range: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Formulation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I really, really like this product. If you have the money for it, I'd definitely recommend it. There is a color I think for everyone, and if you have chapped lips like me, then this lip butter will not only moisturize them, but also give them color. I do want to get some of the other colors from this line, since I really enjoy it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you've tried any of the other shades the Korres lip butters come in, suggest it in the comments below and maybe I'll try it out. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆