Saturday, December 20, 2014

Jordana Fabu Liner Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Recently I've been improving on my eyeliner techniques, and have been wearing eyeliner more often. I thought I'd review one of my current favorite liquid eyeliners, the Jordana Fabu Liner. I think you can only buy this Walgreen's, so if you've seen it anywhere else please let me know. So let's start~~!


The packaging for this eyeliner is pretty simple and plain. I don't think it needs to be anything visually exciting, but I did think it was boring. I really hate it when makeup has either cheap gold packaging or writing, and this is no exception.


The eyeliner comes in two colors, black and brown. The one I own is the black one. It's a felt tip eyeliner, which I find the easiest to apply. The felt tip is very sturdy, and it hasn't broken or frayed like other felt tip liners I've used.

Here's a swatch of the eyeliner . . .


Like I said before, I really like how easy this is to apply. Also it applied very pigmented and evenly. My only problem I have is that this eyeliner isn't waterproof. I don't have oily eyelids or anything, but I just prefer using waterproof products around my eyes.

Also I took a picture of me wearing it. Here's me wearing it to do this winged eyeliner. . .


Price wise, this is great. It only cost $2.99 which is one of the cheapest liquid liners at the drugstore. I really do like how it works, so I'm really happy it isn't super expensive.

Packaging:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Formulation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Overall, I really like this eyeliner. The main issue I have is that it's not waterproof. If you don't need your eyeliner to be waterproof, this is definitely one I would recommend. But besides that it's well pigmented and the formula is really nice too.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you know any liquid felt tip eyeliners that are waterproof, please recommend it to me in a comment below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a very nice one!! I'm actually the opposite of you haha I prefer non waterproof makeup around my eyes!^^
    But nice review!!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆