Monday, November 10, 2014

Favorite Fall Lip Colors~!

Hey Guys~!

This fall I've been experimenting with new lip colors. I usually wear a tinted lip balm or a natural lip color, but I've recently begun trying new colors and combinations out. All of these products are from the drugstore and range in price from $2 - $8. So let's start~~!

MUA Lip Stain in Rose
I know I've talked about this a ton on my blog and written a review, {click here} to read it. But I really can't stress how great this is. On its own or on top of any of the other colors in the post, it looks great. It's a light rosy mauve color and I really can't talk enough about it.

Elf Matte Lip Stick in Tea Rose
I usually hate matte lip sticks, since I find them too drying. However Elf's formulation on these is great. The color Tea Rose is a dusty purple mauve, that may not look the best on every skin tone. It can make you look a little lifeless, but it's only $3 so if it doesn't look right then you aren't wasting a ton of money. I personally really like how it looks with my fair skin.

Wet and Wild Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp
I'll admit, I initially bought this cause I loved the name. But the color is really nice too. It's a plum berry color, but it isn't too dark or bold like other berry lip sticks. If you're afraid about drying deeper colors, I'd definitely try this one out.

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
This one is a little more muted than the others. It's a neutral warm toned brick red color with a gold sheen. The formula is really moisturizing and pigmented, which I really like. It is the most expensive out of the colors here, so keep that in mind when purchasing.

Wet and Wild Lip Stick in Cherry Picking

I'd say that this is the boldest of the five. Cherry Picking is a cool toned berry color, and it's super pigmented. And it lasts a really long time, even with makeup remover I struggle to get this off. But it's a really pretty and fun color to wear.

So those were my five favorite fall lip colors. If you want a full review on any of these, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post~ They don't sell MUA in my area...hmm

    januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know MUA!!! Their prices are so affordable!! very lovely short review and swatch, looks great!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html


    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆