Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Wishlist~!

Hey Guys~!

With Thanksgiving here, we all know that tomorrow is Black Friday. I personally have never gone Black Friday shopping, and I don't plan on going this year either. But in case you are, or you're like me and would rather shop on Cyber Monday, here is my Black Friday wishlist. This will include beauty, fashion, and some random other things that I would go out and get if I was Black Friday shopping. So let's start~~!

 *★*☆*★*☆*Makeup *★*☆*★*☆*

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polish in Stronger
It's Skin Baby Face B.B. Cream
Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Caress Pink
Bareminerals Bar Skin Foundation

*★*☆*★*☆*Skin Care*★*☆*★*☆*
Clarisonic Mia 2
Boscia Makeup Remover

*★*☆*★*☆*Fashion*★*☆*★*☆*
Make Waves Sweater from Mod Cloth
Sugar and Spice Satchel from Betsy Johnson

*★*☆*★*☆*Perfume*★*☆*★*☆*
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Coach Poppy

*★*☆*★*☆*Video Games*★*☆*★*☆*
Super Smash Bros for the WiiU
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphore
Fire Emblem Awakening

*★*☆*★*☆*Movies and Anime*★*☆*★*☆*
Terror in Resonance DVD Set
Howl's Moving Castle
Daria Complete Series
Guardians of the Galaxy

So these are just some things I would like or get if I went Black Friday shopping. I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you celebrate, I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. I'm really thankful for all of you guys. You've supported me and my blog and made me really enjoy what I do. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

imageimage
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if they still have it, but if you live near a Cost Co they sell perfumes for $39.99 the full size and that's where I got my Daisy perfume.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆