Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sleek Blush {Rose Gold} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

I decided to start reviewing the Sleek products I'd shown in my Korean and English cosmetic haul, {click here} to check it out. First I'll be reviewing the single blush I bought which is in the color, Rose Gold. And much like everyone else, I love anything rose gold, so obviously I needed to have this color even on my cheeks. So let's start~~!


I really do enjoy the simplicity and how classic Sleek's packaging is. It's a matte black compact, which I think looks really nice. The writing on it has a shiny finish and is also black. Because of the different finishes, the writing is still legible and the two together create a very elegant effect. Also I like that the compact has a decent sized mirror. It makes it really easy to see what I'm doing that way.


On Sleek's website, there are eleven different blushes available. All of them range in color and finish, which is great since variety is always important to me. I read more about the blushes and I was happy to find out that Sleek doesn't test on animals. One little problem I had was with the sizing. Based on the picture online, I thought it be pretty decent sized. However it is kind of small, around the same size of an average eyeshadow palette from the drugstore.

Like I said before, the blush I got is in the color #926 Rose Gold. It's a rosy pink color with a lot of flecks of gold. Here's a swatch of it . . .


As the name implies, it's a rosy pink color. When you look at the swatch, the flecks of gold now created a gold sheen. This creates a glowing skin affect that is often achieved by highlight, but this blush does that for you. Also it makes your face look more alive.

It is super pigmented and I love the texture of this blush. It's nice and creamy, and doesn't really feel like a powder blush. On this skin if feels very light and lasts all day without any fading.

These single blushes cost around $7 on the Sleek website. I thought that was quite reasonable, since many of the blushes that I like have cost me way more than that. I do think this blush is totally worth the price, however like I said before it was a little smaller than I expected it to be.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Color Range: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

This is one of my favorite blushes now. I am quite particular about face makeup, and I think this is great. If you've never tried Sleek before like me, I think the blushes are a great place to start. For what you're paying, you're getting a nice, high quality, product.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you have something you want me to review, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆