Saturday, August 16, 2014

Milani Bella Eyes {#5, #7, #16, #24} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Last week I went to CVS and I saw a few displays of new drugstore products. One of the ones that caught my eye was a collection of single eyeshadows from the brand, Milani. I've never really tried anything from the brand before, and there was a 50% off sale on anything from the Milani line, so I decided to get four to try out. I've been testing them out to review. So let's start~~!


The packaging is okay. Like everything from Milani, the packaging is fake looking gold; which I personally don't like cause it looks cheap. It's also a bit clunky compared to other single shadows I own. The compact is very secure though, so if you drop it there's no chance of it opening or breaking.

On the Milani website, there are thirty different shades to choose from. These range in color, both neutrals and colorful shades, and finishes, such as; matte, metallic, satin, shimmer, and iridescent. I love seeing a huge variety in an eyeshadow collection because then there is something in everyone's comfort zone.

I bought mostly neutral colors, since I knew I'd get a lot of use out of them. I got four and they are #5 Bella Taupe, #7 Bella White, #16 Bella Champagne, and #24 Bella Bronze. All of them have different finishes, which I was excited to work with.

Here are some swatches of these shadows. According to the website, they're supposed to have rich, vibrant color both wet or dry with just one swipe. So I first swatched them both dry and wet.


I noticed that when dry, the white is kind of sheer and feels a little chalky. All of the others are fine though.

When these shadows are wet, they are beyond amazing~! They have a smooth and creamy, almost gel like consistency, and they are is super pigmented. 


You would think that with such nice pigmentation and quality that these eyeshadows would be kind of pricy. However individually they are only $4 a piece. Like I said before, I got these buy one get one 50% off, so they only cost me around $12. And I think that's pretty reasonable.

Packaging:
Color Range: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Texture:
Pigmentation:
Price:
Overall:

I really like these eyeshadows. They just as nice as some of my more expensive ones in texture and pigmentation. I'm not fond of the packaging, but the product is so great that I don't really care. If you're looking for a great drugstore eyeshadow, or have never tried anything from Milani, this is a great start. I now want to try other Milani products too.

So that was my Milani Bella Eyes review. If you have any recomendations for other Milani products or you enjoyed this review, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you in my next post.

xo

Alyss

5 comments:

  1. These eyeshadows look amazing and very pigmented. Wish I could get this brand here in Germany.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, those wet swatches look amazing! It's such a shame they don't sell Milani here in the UK :(

    Your blog is adorable, I'm a new follower :)

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Milani's pigmentation is really always incredible...great drug store brand!! Hun, are we following each other yet? If not, let me know, I'll make it happen :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆