Friday, July 11, 2014

Korean and English Cosmetics Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

A few months ago I ordered some different cosmetics from Korean and English companies that I've wanted to try. Since there's no where to buy any of these products where I live, I got them online from different websites. If there's anything I show in this haul that you want a review on, let me know in the comments below. So let's start~~!

In one of my favorites posts I think I mentioned that I ran out of my Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream. I loved it, but I wanted to try something different. So I got another one which I've heard a lot about which is the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly B.B Cream. I got mine in the shade #1 which is the lightest one.


From Etude House, I got a couple products. The first one is this nail polish from their Ice Cream Nails Collection. This one is in the color, Greatfruit, which is a coral orange color which I thought would be perfect for summer.


The next two things I got from Etude House are the same product, but in different shades. They are the limited edition Fresh Cherry Tints for its 5th Anniversary. The colors are PP501 Cherry Lavender, and OR202 Cherry Coral. I thought it would be fun to try some bright colors for the summer, so I got these to try.


The last Korean brand I ordered from is TonyMoly. They have one specific product that I've wanted to try forever. A lot of bloggers have reviewed it, and that made me want to try it even more. It is the TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars. I got two, one in #05 Juicy Peach, and #06 Juicy Orange. Honestly I got them cause I thought the packaging was adorable and I can't wait to try them.


The only English company I ordered from was Sleek. I've always wanted to try Sleek since a lot of the bloggers and YouTubers I follow rave about their products. I decided to go with two blushes, a single and a palette. The single blush I got is in the shade #926 Rose Gold. It's a warm toned rose color with gold shimmer, which is great for the summer.


The Sleek blush palette I got was one of the Blush by 3 Palettes. Mine is in the color #367 Lace. It comes with three blushes, a warm coral orange, a shimmery dusty pink, and a bright red coral. The colors really appealed to me and they looked unlike many other blushes I own, since I have a lot of natural ones.

So that was everything in my Korean and English Cosmetics Haul. Like I said before, if you want a review on any of the products shown, let me know in the comments. I know I plan to review the Holika Holika B.B. Cream and the Sleek Blushes, so look out for those reviews coming soon. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you in my next post.

xo

Alyss
image

3 comments:

  1. I ordered 2 petite bunny gloss bars as well some weeks ago! ^-^
    They're sooo cute, I can't wait for the package to arrive!
    I think the icecream shaped nailpolishes are really cute, but I wonder if they're good.. I thought of ordering one but they're kind of expensive, in my opinion :c
    I hope you're having a good day!
    -Cat♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog interesting and cute, interesting review:з

    I would be glad if you you come to my http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same etude nail color, and it makes our nails looks so cute and pretty :)

    xoxo,
    www.thedeerdan.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆