Saturday, June 28, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Two Pack Review~!

Hey Guys~!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you would know I absolutely love the Maybelline Baby Lips. I had seven of them, but now I have nine. Yes, I bought more of them. . .don't judge me -.-" Anyways I was at a dollar store and I saw this two pack of Baby Lips. I decided to get it and since I've never owned either of these, I thought I'd review them for you. So let's start~~!


I love the packaging for the Baby Lips. It's super cute and the color schemes really suited the product.

The two colors that came in this pack were Quenched and Pink Punch. There were other duo packs at the store, but I had all the other colors except for these two.

Here are swatches of both of them. . .


Quenched is a clear lip balm and when applied gives the lips and nice shine.


Pink Punch adds a nice light bright pink tint to the lips. Both of these have really nice fruity smells too, which I really liked.

On the Maybelline website this product claims to renew lips so they become moisturized, less dry, and more supple. Because these have the same formulation as all the other Baby Lips, I can say that they definitely do all those things, if you apply it throughout the day. And what's great about them having a sheer tint is that you can apply them without a mirror and still get great results, unlike a lip stick or gloss.


I got this duo pack for $3, which is basically a steal. One Baby Lips costs around $4 so I basically got two for about a fourth of the price of one.

Packaging:
Pigmentation:
Formulation:
Moisturization:
Price:
Overall:

I still love these Baby Lips. They're great for the summer cause they add a nice wash of color without being too much for the hot weather. Also they are a great way to keep your lips moisturized and to have color without carrying a lip balm and a lip stick.

So that was my review on the Maybelline Baby Lips Duo Pack. If you want to read my other review for the Baby Lips, {click here} to check it out. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
imageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆