Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Favorites 2014~!

Hey Guys~!

May has just ended and now it's June, meaning summer is almost here~~! I still have three more weeks left of school, but once it's over, I'll post more often than I do now and try to make a schedule. Today I be showing you my favorite beauty, fashion, and etc. from this past month. So let's start~!

♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Makeup ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬



Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream: This is the only Asian B.B. Cream I've tried and I love it. It can be build-able to get higher coverage, but most of the time I wear a small amount just to even out my skin. I actually just ran out of it at the end of the month, so I'm going to need a new one.
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer: I think I talked about this in a concealer post I did a really long time ago. But I do want to update that, and this concealer will definitely be part of it. It covers both spots and my dark circles. Also it blends in to the skin really nicely. And the best part is, it costs a dollar~!
Benefit Dandelion Boxed Powder: I really like Benefit products, and this is the only Boxed Powder I own. It's a light, dusty pink color. And it appears very natural looking on my skin tone. It blends in nicely with my other makeup too. Also can I just say that the packaging is so pretty.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I love Urban Decay. It's one of my favorite high end brands. All the eyeshadows I've tried are super pigmented and creamy. And this palette is no exception. Most of the shadows are matte and it's a great size for traveling.
Revlon Lip Butter {Peach Parfait}: I haven't used my lip butters in a while, so I thought I'd get back into them. My favorite one out of the ones I own is probably Peach Parfait. For me it's a my lips but better color, since I naturally have pretty reddish pink lips. It adds a nice shine and is moisturizing too.


♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Skin Care ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬

Clearasil Seal-To-Clear Gel: It's rare for me to break out a lot, but I do get the odd pimple here and there. So I've been using this gel on them at night and in the morning, they're pretty much gone. It contains 2% Salicylic Acid, so it could be a bit hash on sensitive skin.
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment: Honestly I have no clear idea for what this product is. It's a light feeling gel which does remind me of the texture of the Clean and Clear Gel Moisturizer. But what it does it help prevent acne, reduce redness, and hydrate the skin. I also use this at night before I apply any other skin care.

♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Hair Care ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬
 
It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product: Ulta was giving these out as free gifts last month. I'd always wanted to try it, but it's pretty expensive so I was happy to get it for free. I spray this in when my hair is wet and when my hair dries, it's much softer and has a nice shine.
♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Fashion and Accessories ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬ 

Birthday O.O.T.D: I showed this outfit in my Birthday O.O.T.D. post a few days ago, {click here} to see it. I absolutely love this outfit and it's super pretty. To me, this outfit perfectly embodies spring and summer because of all the bright colors in it.

♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Anime ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬ 

Golden Time: My friend recommended this show to me, since she knows how much I love Tora Dora and she told me it was similar. I absolutely love this anime. Koko is a great female lead and I kind of see her as an older Taiga, since both have strong tsundere characteristics. However unlike Tora Dora where all the deep emotional stuff was at the end of the series, in Golden Time it's mixed throughout the show. Overall I really liked it and it's definitely a favorite. 

 
Nisekoi: I talked about this anime in another favorites post a long time ago. This month, the first season ended and I loved this show. There were a few plot points unresolved, but there is a rumor that there will be a second season after the OVA airs in October of this year. I'm really excited to see what else will happen, and Chitoge is still my favorite out of all the girls in the anime.

So I hope you guys enjoyed my favorites from the month of May. If you want a full review on anything I talked about or have any questions, feel free to contact me though the comments. Thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you all had a great month, and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
 kawaii gif photo:  tumblr_lwzto85vBK1r81pw5o1_250.gif

4 comments:

  1. peach parfait is my fav too.... nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect!!

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your birthday OOTD outfit! I want to watch nisekoi, my friend told me that it was good too. Hopefully can watch it after final exam XD

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆