Monday, May 19, 2014

Empties/Products I've Used Up #2~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I'll be showing you what products I've used up recently. I've done one of these empties posts before, so if you haven't seen that, go check it out. So let's start~!

Makeup


First thing I've used up is my Covergirl Outlast Foundation. This is currently one of my favorite foundations because of it's staying power and the high coverage it provides. I've already repurchased it and it is currently my everyday foundation.

Next makeup product I've finished is my Elf Eyelid Primer. I really like this because it covers up my veins and any discoloration on my eyelids. Also it helps my shadows last longer. I've repurchased this so many times and I really like it.

My last makeup product I'll be showing you is my Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. This is one of my favorite mascaras because it makes my lashes thick and gives them a lot of volume. I do plan on repurchasing it soon.

imageimage

Skin Care

I talked about these in one of my favorites post, they are Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. I use them daily to take off my makeup and I really like them. I used up my first pack, but I have two more since I bought them in a set.

I showed this in my last empties post, but I used it up again. This is the Clean and Clear Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. I use this every morning before I put on my makeup. It acts as a great base and absorbs quickly into the skin.

image image

Hair Care

This is one of my favorite hair products and recently I ran out of my first bottle. It is the Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Hair Cream and I love it. It smells like grapes and I use it to create waves in my hair without heat. 

So this is my empties post. I'll try to do another one of these in a few months so I'll have more to talk about. Thank you for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

2 comments:

  1. I use all of these things as well!!! I love the foundation the most.


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try out your hair care product! **

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆