Saturday, April 19, 2014

D.I.Y. Bunny Ear Headband for Easter~!

Hey Guys~!

With Easter coming up, I thought I'd make a cute D.I.Y. bunny inspired accessory. I was looking around on the internet and saw these cute bunny headbands that remind me a lot of the one Rin Kagamine wears.
So today I'll be teaching you how to make your own bunny headband. It doesn't have to be for Easter, personally I'll wear this a ton during the spring and summer. So let's start~~!

You Will Need. . .
Fabric
Scissors
Matching Thread
Sewing Machine/Needle
Pins
Headband/Elastic

First sketch out your pattern and cut it out. You want something that looks similar to the one I made.


Next you'll want to pin the pattern down onto your fabric. Cut out two pieces and pin them nice sides together. 


You'll want to have the back of the fabric facing you. Stitch the two pieces together using a running stitch. Make sure you leave a space so you can flip it inside out. 



Once your done sewing and have flipped it inside out, sew the hole up with small stitches. Then get your headband or elastic out. It doesn't have to match the color of the bow,but I made mine so it did. Tie the bow around the band and make sure it's tight. And now we're finished~~! 


I decided to take some selfies while wearing it cause I think it looks super cute. I really like how simple this is to do.


That was my D.I.Y. for today. I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you have something you want me to try to make, leave me a comment with the link to it and I'll check it out. Thank you for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss








1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆