Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favorites 2014~!

Hey Guys~!

It's that time of the month where I share my favorites from last month~~! Here are my February favorites and as usual they aren't just beauty products. I hope you guys enjoy and let's start~~!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆ Makeup ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆



Covergirl + Olay Eye Rehab Concealer {Fair/Light}: I've been using this a ton this month. It's a salmon toned concealer, even though the shade is fair/light, and it does a great job of covering my blue toned dark circles. 

Maybelline Fit Me Blush {Medium Mauve}: Originally I got this blush for stage makeup, but I've now been including it in my daily makeup routine. It's a dusty rose/mauve color and it looks really pretty. I like wearing it when I have very simple makeup, since this blush compliments it well.

Maybelline Color Tattoo {Barely Branded}: I recently started using this again. It's a champagne colored cream eyeshadow and it has great staying power. I wear it when I don't have time to do a full eyeshadow look, but I still want to wear something. 

Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad {French Vanilla, Double Date, Midnight}: I've never talked about this palette, but I should have cause I really like it. It's all neutral eyeshadows, two matte and two shimmery shades. It came in a Clinique gift bag I got a long time ago. 

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer {Big Bang}: After wearing this for a play I was in, I became really fond of red lips. I've been wearing it a lot this month, and I really want to try more colors of the Show Off Lip Lacquers. 

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆ Nail Polish ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆



Sinful Colors {Glass Pink}: I love this nail polish. It is pale pink with flecks of gold and silver. The best was to describe it is very opalescent. The polish is sheer, so you need to build it up a lot to make it opaque.

Sally Hansen {Lacey Lilac}: With spring approaching, I decided to break out a pastel polish. This one is a lilac color and it's really pretty. The formula is great, so the polish lasts a really long time. 

Essie {Snap Happy}: I really like Essie polishes and this is one of my favorites. It's a neutral toned red nail polish. I wore my matte top coat over it and it lasts for a week and a half without chipping. 
 
☆*゚ ゜゚*☆ Skin Care ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆



Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These are some of my new favorite makeup remover wipes. They remove all my makeup, and they don't irritate my skin. Which is great cause I've been breaking out like crazy lately.

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Wash: I like a lot of Clean and Clear products, and this face wash is no exception. It smells really nice and lathers too. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night, just to clean my face up. 

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆ Video Games/Apps ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆


Scramble with Friends: Oh my god, I love this app. My friends got me addicted to it, and I played it a ton while on vacation. It's similar to scrabble, so if you like word games, check it out. Also if you leave your username in a comment, I'll challenge you.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆ Anime ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
Nisekoi: This is a new anime that is currently airing episodes. It is about this boy named Raku Ichijo who as a kid made a promise to a girl that he'd marry her. Now in high school, he's trying to find that girl. This anime has a love triangle, as expected and I already know who I want him to end up with. I'll just say that I love tsundere anime characters. What that means is a character that seems cold or harsh but warms up to people he or she cared about. This anime has a great example of that and her name is Chitoge Kirisaki.  I really like her character, and I hope the rest of this anime is as great as it's been so far.

Alright, those were my favorites for the month of February. Leave me a comment telling me some of your favorites from this past month. Thanks for reading this and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss  image

 



11 comments:

  1. Loved the post! That Clinque eyeshadow quad looks stunning! I followed you :)

    Bek
    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com
    con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline Fit Me Blush looks great! So sweet color! : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love anime too ^^ I love the genre you're watching and I also like tsundere anime characters :D
    I think I'm going to watch it too! :)

    Want to follow each other? ^^
    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog :)

    follow u!

    nthlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same Color Tattoo Eyeshadow and think it's perfect for a simple everyday kind of makeup look.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing :) i'd love to try the color tattoo products!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm wondering where you're following me, so I can follow you back. Thanks. :)
    Dawn | www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigada! ;)

    Adorei o post!

    Ótima terça!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love maybelline color tattoo too :)
    I've followed you via GFC, mind to follow each other? ^^
    Lova ♥ clovers and carousel blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Maybelline colour tattoo's and apocolips by rimmel! nice post hun x

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆