Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Florida Vacation Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

Recently I came back from my vacation to Florida and of course I did a lot of shopping.

So I thought I'd show you guys what I got. If you want a full review on anything, please leave me a comment telling me which item or items you want to know more about. I went to Ulta, Forever21, Tjmaxx, and a Flea Market while I was there, so let's start~~!

♣ ♤ ♥♠ Makeup ♣ ♤ ♥♠

In Ulta, I saw a lot of NYX products. I'd never tried the brand before so I purchased a lot of products from them. First one was this NYX Concealer in the shade #01 Porcelain. It's a creamy concealer and feels very light weight on the skin. 


The next product from NYX I got was the NYX Wonder Pencil in #01 Light. Basically it's a multipurpose pencil that can be used as an eye brightener, a concealer, and a reverse lip liner. I really like it so far, but I've only used it as an eye brightener so far. 


I'd heard a lot of good things about the next NYX product I bought, so I'm really excited to try it. It is the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Milk. It's a white eyeshadow stick, but I'll probably use it to line my waterline for cosplay makeup. 


The last NYX item, but certainly not the last makeup item, I got was the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Antwerp. It's a natural reddish pink color and it smells really sweet, like candy. I really want to try more shades of this product.

Also at Ulta I got a product, not from NYX, that I've really wanted to try. It is the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I got the 1.0 fl oz sized bottle, but there are larger sizes. It's a spray that you can apply before or after your makeup to keep it lasting longer.


The mascara I brought with me was mostly empty, so I decided to buy a new mascara to try. It is the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara and I got the waterproof formula. I like it so far and I now want to try layering it with other mascaras to get thicker looking lashes.


The last beauty item I got was this mini Wet Brush. I got a purple one cause it was the only color they had it in, besides this gross shade of green. I like that it doesn't rip out my hair, like some other brushes do.

♣ ♤ ♥♠ Fashion + Accessories ♣ ♤ ♥♠

I kind of went dress crazy while I was in Florida, almost all the clothes I bought were dresses. The one non dress thing I bought was this navy cardigan from Forever21. It's just a basic cardigan. I got it for layering as a transitional piece from winter to spring, also it isn't a bold color like all my other cardigans. 

Like I said, I got a lot of dresses. The first one I got was from Forever21 and it's this little black dress. It is made of a stretchy cotton, which feels really soft. I like that it can either be casual or dressy depending on what I wear with it.


The other dress I got from Forever21 is this cute floral dress. I love wearing floral in the spring, and this dress is perfect. It is a white dress with red and fuchsia roses with black stems and leaves. I really like how it fits me and I can't wait to wear it.

This next dress I got at Tjmaxx. It is a red dress with black detailing. I really like the cut out in the back and the fit of the dress. It's very flattering and I really like it.
Front                                                Back

The last dress I got is this one, also from Tjmaxx. It is this edgy black dress with faint yellow roses. The neckline has this cool netting with studs along it. Also it has a petticoat built in, making it nice and puffy. I do have to alter it slightly since it doesn't fit perfectly.

The only accessory I got was this ring from Forever21. It is a pair of angel wings with little fake diamonds in them. I'm obsessed with this ring and have been wearing it constantly. 


♣ ♤ ♥♠ Perfume ♣ ♤ ♥♠

Okay, so this is something I've wanted to buy for years. Part of the name has something important in it to me and having this makes me remember how happy it made me. Alright so what this thing is is the Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray.


The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and it has a nice light licorice scent. It does contain other scents in it too, and all of them smell nicely together. I got it in a flea market and the lady who I purchases it from gave me a great deal on it, which made me really happy. 

So that was everything I got in Florida. Please leave me a comment telling me what product(s) you want a review on. I'll see you guys at my next post.

xo

Alyss














4 comments:

  1. awesome post! I really want to try that NYX wonder pencil for my inner corners. i'm your new follower, can't wait to read more of your posts! xoxo http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful things! I'd like to visit Florida, too! : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! really want to try the NYX wonder pencil as well!

    Rebekah
    confessionsofmake-upaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little black dress. - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆