Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I'm reviewing the new Rimmel Stay Matte Mouse Foundation. I purchased it recently and I thought it would be fun to review. So let's get started~!

 
The packaging is a squeeze tube, which isn't that common at the drugstore. It comes with the typical 1 fl oz. of products like every other foundation. What I really like is its design very simple and small, making it easy to pack while traveling. 


The shade selection is okay, there are eight different colors to choose from. The one I have is the lightest shade which is #10 Light Porcelain.

On the website this foundation is supposed to not feel heavy or greasy, have all day shine control, blend easily, have a natural matte finish, and minimize the appearance of pores. For a drugstore foundation, it has a lot of strong claims, so I decided to test them out.  

Just Applied

I took this picture right after applying my makeup. I used a foundation sponge to put it on and I did find it easy to blend. It does have medium coverage and didn't cover all of my spots. 

Six Hours Later

I took this photo about six hours later. I'm a little shiny along my T-zone and cheeks. Also I noticed that it did oxidize slightly.

Packaging:

Texture:

Coverage:

Shine Control:

Blend-ability:

Price:

Overall:

I think this foundation is okay. It blends nicely and the finish was great too. I just wish it had the all day shine control like it promised and had higher coverage. But for a drugstore foundation I can't complain too much, it still is nice but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it. 

I hope you guys liked this review. Leave a comment telling me what you guys think of this product. See you guys at my next post. 

xo

Alyss 


No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆