Tuesday, January 21, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review~!

Hey Guys~!

My cousin works for L'Oreal Paris so she was able to get my some limited edition eye shadows from the Infallible line. I've never tried loose shadows before, so I really enjoyed trying these out. So let's start with the review~~!


The packaging is very simple. It's just a screw on top with a stopper to press the shadow down. I really like how compact the shadows are


The two colors I have are #341 Strawberry Blonde and #607 Blinged and Brilliant.  


Strawberry Blonde is a shimmery pink opal color and Blinged and Brilliant is a shimmery copper color. I like both colors, I just wish Strawberry Blonde was more pigmented than it is. 


I showed both of these in a Face of the Day post. If you want to see how I used these {click here} to check that out. 

I got these for free, but if you want to buy them they cost around $8 at the drugstore. I personally think that's kind of ridiculous since it's just one eyeshadow. 

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pigmentation: ♥♥♥♥♥

Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥

I do really like these. I think they're fun to work with and are both really pretty. However if you want them, get them on sale cause they are a little pricey. 

So that was my review on the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. Leave me a comment if you have tried these out and tell me what you thought of them. See you at my next post.

xo

Alyss 




3 comments:

  1. The golden one looks amazing! I'm sure it'll look just as good on your eyes. ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I love the colors! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review!! I have been eyeing at these for the longest time but don't know wether it is good or not and I didn't want to waste a lot of money on these eyeshadows since I really wear eye shadows!! Thanks for the review!! this have helped me a lot!

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆