Monday, January 13, 2014

✧It's Finally Mine✧~!

Hey Guys~!

Guess what was on my desk when I came home from school today. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . MY NAKED3 PALETTE~~~~!


☆*・゜゚・*\(≧▽≦)/*・゜゚・*☆

I ordered it from the Urban Decay website three weeks ago and it's finally here~~~~~!

I'm so excited to start trying this out.

Because this is the new big thing I wanted to know if you guys wanted a review on the palette and/or an eye makeup tutorial.

Leave a comment telling me what you would rather see. See you at my next post, which I promise will be longer than this one.

xo

Alyss

4 comments:

  1. It looks so sweet! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! Maybe you could do a review and a simple tutorial? ovo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it too! >.<
    New follower here. :)
    I invite you to my first giveaway, you can win a $30 voucher code for Firmoo, if the giveaway gets over 50 entrants one of the winner can get a pair of glasses for free. ^-^
    http://merywright.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/sorteo-express-internacional-con-firmoo.html
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you comment on my blog.
    I see there's quite a rumour about the Nakeds on blogs so I guess I need to get one for myself. So a review would be helpful for me. :-)
    Following you. :-) Hope to see you on my blog soon. :-*

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆