Monday, January 20, 2014

Face of the Day: Random Family Gathering~!

Hey Guys~!

I just really liked the makeup I wore to a family gathering yesterday. If you want I can do a tutorial on this look. So let's start~~!


~Face Products~
Clean and Clear Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream
L'Oreal True Match Powder
Benefit Dandelion Boxed Powder

~Eye Makeup~

ELF Eyelid Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow {Strawberry Blonde}
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow {Blinged and Brilliant}
Stila In the Know Palette
Stila Smudge Stick Liner {Halfmoon}
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner {Nude}
Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Here's a close up on the eye makeup. . . 


~Lips~
EOS Lip Balm
Almay Liquid Lip Balm {Apple a Day}


Hope you enjoyed this Face of the Day. Comment if you want me to do more of these and if you want a tutorial on this look. See you at my next post.

xo

Alyss





No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆