Thursday, January 23, 2014

Face of the Day {Naked3 Test}~!

Hey Guys~!

So this week I've been testing my Naked3 Palette from Urban Decay before I review it. I did an eye look with it and I really like it. If you guys want I can write a tutorial for this look in a future post. So let's start~!



~Face Makeup~

Almay TLC Foundation {#120 Ivory}
L'Oreal True Match Powder

~Eye Makeup~

ELF Eye Primer
Naked3 Palette
Rimmel Scadaleyes Liner {Nude}
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Here's a close up on the eye makeup~!



~Lips~

Almay Liquid Lip Balm {Blooming}


Leave me a comment telling me if you do want the tutorial for this look and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆