Sunday, January 12, 2014

Empties/Products I've Used Up~!

Hey Guys~!

I've really liked watching empties videos on YouTube lately, I don't know why.  So since I don't have a working video camera yet {I'm getting one soon} I decided I'd write a blog post about the empties I've collected over the past few months.

Before you think that sounds weird, I knew I was going to write this post eventually so I did want to have more than two products.

So let's start~~!

I'm going to start with makeup products.

First is this foundation. It's the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation. I talked about it in my December Favorites post, so check it out to see my review on it. There's barely anything left so I'm probably going to repurchase it soon.

Another makeup product I ran out of was my Physician's Formula Conceal Twin in Yellow/Light. It's just a conceal with two colors, a yellow which corrects blue/purple tones, and a skin colored concealer which covers spots and other imperfections. I think it's okay, and I'm not sure if I'd buy another one.

Lastly I have my EOS lip balm in Tangerine. I get really chapped lips so I used this lip balm especially for the past months. It's the medicated formula so it helps hydrate my lips. I'm probably not going to buy this again because I don't like the texture of this one in particular.

Now here's the only hair product.

I don't use a lot on my hair, so that's why there's only one empty. I ran out of the only styling product I use, the Not Your Mother's Kinky Movies Hair Cream. I love using this on damp hair cause it makes bouncy curls and waves when I put it in so I don't even have to use my curling iron.


Lastly we have skin care. I use a ton of products so of course I'd have a million things to show you guys. 

First is one of my favorite products ever. This is the Vaseline Spray & Go Aloe Moisturizer. I love this cause it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin. There are two other scents, but I like the aloe the best.

Next is my eye makeup removing pads from Almay. They're great for taking off all my eye makeup, but I've noticed they don't get off all my waterproof mascara.  Because of this, I might not repurchase them. But if you don't wear waterproof mascara, these are great.

Another product I love that I've used up is my Clean and Clear Morning Burst Gel Moisturizer. It smells amazing and I use it every day before applying my makeup. It hydrates my skin without making it feel heavy.

This is just about empty so I'm counting it in this post. It's my Neutrogena Rapid Clear Sore Pimple Gel. It works really well on my skin to clear up acne. I use it on my more painful spots and it does a great job. However it is a little expensive so it may be awhile before I get another one of these.

So that was my first empties post. Comment if you want me to do more of these. See you guys at my next post.

xo

Alyss








1 comment:

  1. That's interesting products. :) You have great blog. I wait for next post. ^^ Now, I follow your blog.

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆