Sunday, January 5, 2014

☆★2014 New Year's Resolutions★☆

Hey Guys~!

Now that 2014 is here, I'm going to once again try to make new years resolutions. 2013 had its ups and downs, and 2014 hasn't been too nice to me right now. But I'm hoping it'll get better. And maybe I'll actually keep my resolutions this year ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

kawaii gif photo: Len&Rin gif kawaii Vocaloid-LenRin-gif_kawaii.gif
I just thought this looked cute, it has nothing to do with this post *:・゚✧

 ★ Do better in school

 ☆ Go to at least 2 Anime/Comic conventions

★ Work more on my blog and get 50 followers

☆ Lose weight

★ Do more drawing and painting

☆ Finish writing my book

So those were my new year's resolutions. Comment telling me what some of your resolutions are. See you at my next post~~!

xo

Alyss


4 comments:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆