Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hunger Games: Catching Fire Marble Nail Art~!

Hey Guys~!

The new Hunger Games movie has finally come out here in the states and I'm seeing it tomorrow~! To celebrate I decided to create a nail art look inspired by the movie. It's super easy to make, a little messy, and looks cool too.


You'll Need. . .

A Base Coat

Yellow Nail Polish

Orange Nail Polish

Red Nail Polish

Black Nail Polish

Gold Glitter Top Coat

Clear Top Coat

Nail Dotting Tool / Toothpick

Start by painting all of your nails with the base coat to protect your nails. Once it's dry quickly paint a stripe of yellow polish and then over lap the other three color polishes, orange, red, and black, till you get to the end of the nail, like this.

Then using the dotting tool or toothpick, marbleize the colors together to create a fire-like design. You can create whatever design you want and no matter what, this nail art look will be messy at some point.

It also will take a while to dry. Once it is you can choose to apply a gold glitter top coat and then a clear coat on top or just a clear top coat. And now we're done~!

Without Glitter
With Glitter
Hope you guys liked this nail art design. Comment if you've seen the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie and tell me if you're on Team Peeta, Team Gale or Team Finnick. See you guys at my next post.


xo

Alyss










1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆