Monday, September 16, 2013

imPRESS Manicure Review~!

Hey Guys~!

I showed you this product in my {Back to School Haul}, so I decided to review it for you guys. I have short, thin nails, so I've been searching for good fake nails for a while. I've heard about these being a hit or miss products, so I'll tell you guys what I think of them. 


First of all, the packaging is adorable. It's a plastic bottle, shaped like a nail polish bottle. The bottle itself is quite durable, which is great. However it is somewhat hard to open it while wearing the fake nails. It comes with 24 nails in 12 different sizes.  It also contains a mini nail file, to file the fake nails if desired, and a cleansing pad, to clean your nails.


The imPRESS nails come in a ton of different colors and designs, but I just got the french manicure since it's simple and clean looking. Different designs cost more than others do, which I thought was somewhat limiting in case someone had a budget.

Here's the application process. . .

First wash and dry your hands. Then find the correct size of nail to match your natural nails. After lie them out.


Then clean your nails using the prep pad. This is supposed the help the nails stick on longer.

Apply the nails over your own, from pinky to thumb. Press down in the center of the nail to help it stick. You're not supposed to get your hands wet for 30 min or else the glue will loosen. After that, file down the tips with the nail file given.



They claim to last for a week, but after three days the pointer finger's nail came off in my hair. I took them all off yesterday because a few of my nails felt sore. I think these are a great idea for those who need a professional looking manicure for a special occasion and they don't have time or money to go to the salon. However if you want this for an everyday thing, they can be a pain. I had difficulties with some things such as texting, washing my hair, and other daily activities. 

Overall I think these are nice for a quick manicure for a special occasion, but they aren't for everyday in my opinion. I still like them, and I plan on using them for school dances, weddings and any other special event that comes my way.

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Staying Power: ♥♥♥♥♥
Variety in Designs: ♥♥♥♥♥

I hope you guys found this review helpful. Comment below if you have any ideas for posts and follow this blog if you liked the post. See you guys soon xo








No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆