Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

Tomorrow I start school T_T so I decided to go shopping and get any last minute items I'll need/wanted. I went to Target, Forever 21, and Dollar Tree. I got a bunch of things, so let's get started~!

In Target, I got my ELF Eyelid Primer since I'm almost out of my other one. I get the color Sheer because it blends really nicely into my skin.



Next I got a set of imPress nails. I'd heard a lot of good things about these, so I thought I'd try them out. They are a little pricey, and if you want a review on them, comment at the bottom of this post.


I went to the clearance section and saw a double pack of YesTo Tomatoes wipes. I've been breaking out and the Tomatoes wipes are supposed to help with acne. I really like the YesTo Cucumbers, so I hope these are also good.



I didn't have time to go clothes shopping at Forever 21, but I did find some jewelry pieces I liked. I got this gold cuff bracelet and it's just a simple knot. I really like it and it'll be worn a ton since I love bracelets.

I love the color mint, and I love bows, so I got this. It's a dainty little mint bow on a gold chain. It's super cute and it does come in other colors if you're wondering.


I saw these two pieces and I knew they would look nice together. I got this necklace and ring, both gold wire bows. I have a bow problem, clearly, so I had to get these too.



Last piece of jewelry I got was this necklace set. They are two silver necklaces, one had a heart charm and the other has bunny ears. I love bunnies as much as I love bows, so I mainly got it for the bunny necklace.

At the Dollar Tree, I really don't know why I went here, I got some hair products. First I got Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. I ran out of my favorite shampoo, so I got this cause it smells nice, and cause I have fine hair.

Then I got a leave in conditioning treatment by L'Oreal and it's called the Ever Strong Overnight Hair Repair Treatment. It's supposed to help strengthen your hair and I've wanted to try this for a while.



I have no clue why I bought this, but I got the Almay Wake Up concealer. I got the shade #10 Light. It's just a brightening under eye concealer and I thought it would be nice to try, since I have horrible dark circles.

So that was everything I got. Comment if you want a review on any of these products. See you guys soon xo 











No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆